- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law, 2000
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1997
- Michigan, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2001
- Oakland County Probate Law Committee
- State Bar of Michigan Estate Planning and Probate Section
- Oakland County Family Law Committee
- State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section
- Family Law Assistance Project volunteer
- Michigan Interprofessional Association member
- Catholic Lawyer’s Society
- Brother Rice H.S. Alumni Association, Past President
Patrick M. McCarthy practices as an attorney and counselor in the areas of probate/estates, family law & corporate law.
Patrick M. McCarthy is a graduate of the University of Michigan where he received a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Political Science. Subsequently, Mr. McCarthy obtained his Juris Doctorate degree at Michigan State University College of Law. Previously, Mr. McCarthy worked on the judicial staff of the Honorable Elizabeth Pezzetti at the Oakland County Probate Court for two years. He has been practicing as a lawyer primarily in the areas of probate/estates and family law for the past eight years. At the present time, Mr. McCarthy is the President of his own law firm, Patrick M. McCarthy, P.C., based in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Patrick M. McCarthy is a skilled advocate who has handled hundreds of contested court matters. His practice is highly focused upon litigation and typically involves matters related to probate/estates or family law . He is a member of the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan and is a member of the Oakland County Probate Court Committee. Mr. McCarthy is also a member of Family Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan and is a member of the Oakland County Bar Association’s Family Law Committee. Mr. McCarthy also enjoys spending some of his time volunteering as an advocate for the Family Law Assistance Project.